Flasher

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Think About IT


  • Life without danger is a waste of oxygen.
  • I fought the lawn, and the lawn won!
  • Life in a vacuum sucks
  • You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed
  • Two wrongs are only the beginning.
  • You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever.
  • "Suicide Hotline...please hold."
  • All work and no play, will make you a manager.
  • As I said before, I never repeat myself.
  • A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing..
  • Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.
  • Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.
  • Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
  • Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
  • I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
  • Just what part of "NO" didn't you understand...?
  • hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?
  • Sign on baby's bib: SPIT HAPPENS.
  • ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
  • A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
  • Conserve energy... fart in a jar
  • Girl laid in tomb may soon become mummy..
  • I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow
  • isn't looking good either.
  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
  • There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!
  • Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.
  • Where there's smoke, you'll find my wife cooking dinner.
  • Join the army! Travel the world, Meet interesting people, and kill them.
  • Two rights do not make a wrong. They make an airplane.
  • Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
  • I was only looking at your name tag, honest.
  • Quick, call a witch doctor! My witch is sick.
  • Strip mining prevents forest fires.
  • Endless Love: Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles playing tennis.
  • KENTUCKY: Five million people, Fifteen last names.
  • Forget the Joneses. I can't keep up with the Simpsons.
  • Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and valuable prizes.
  • Can I trade this job for what's behind door # 2.
  • For Sale: Taliban rifle. Never fired. Dropped once.
  • The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
  • Hangover: The wrath of grapes.
  • Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
  • Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!
  • When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
  • Dont hate me because I'm beautiful - hate me because your boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful!
  • Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.
  • You can't scare me. I drive a school bus!
  • Life without danger is a waste of oxygen.
  • I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.
  • Smile, everyone loves a moron.
  • My family puts the "fun" back in dysFUNctional.
  • Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.
  • Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, I once thought I was ugly, until I saw you!
  • Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to act like one!
  • My computer NEVER cras...DOH!.
  • Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
  • You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
  • How does Avon find so many women willing to take orders?
  • Looking for a helping hand? There's one on your arm.
  • My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone.
  • Never trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent.
  • Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield..
  • Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger, please!.
  • I would like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
  • I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
  • Drunk!...naught me - I'm Serfectly Pober Occifer!
  • I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
  • I always lie. In fact, I'm lying to you right now!
  • Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!
  • FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used, will sell cheap.
  • Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.
  • Don't play stupid with me - I'm better at it!
  • Don't ask me, I'm making this up as I go!.
  • Dime: a dollar with all the taxes taken out.
  • Diets are for those who are thick and tired of it!
  • Crime, Sex, Alcohol, Drugs...Boy do I love Congress!
  • Did ya hear? They took the word gullible out of the dictionary!
  • Bigamy: one wife too many. Monogamy: same thing.
  • Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray...
  • My wife ran away with my best friend. I sure miss him.
  • No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.
  • Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
  • The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
  • If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
  • The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
  • You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core... I like that in a person!
  • I'm not crazy; I'm just a sane person trapped in the body of a lunatic.
  • I've given up trying to escape from reality; they always find me anyway.
  • Everything I need to know I got from watching Gilligan's Island.
  • Famous last words: What happens if you touch these two wires tog--ahhhhhhhhhh.
  • If blind people wear sunglasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
  • Happiness is your Mother-In-Law's Picture on the Back of a Milk Carton.
  • This website may not be idiot proof, but at least it's dimwit resistant.
  • Don't worry about temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.
  • The two most dangerous things in the world: A Pollock with a computer and a programmer with a screwdriver.
  • I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
  • You're not an alcoholic unless you go to the meetings.
  • Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.
  • A bird in the hand is safer than one overhead.
  • They told me I was gullible, and I believed them.
  • Reality is a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
  • Just plead the Fifth -- or drink it -- either way.
  • Don't play with your food, especially after you've already eaten it.
  • Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.
  • Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse behind.
  • Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.
  • Kiss me twice. I'm schizophrenic.
  • I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
  • Why buy shampoo when real poo is still free.
  • He who dies with the most toys, is, nonetheless, still dead.
  • Who puts those "Thin Ice" signs out there.
  • Where there's a will, there's an attorney.