Flasher

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hot Dog or Frankfurter?

Have you ever have cravings for a good hotdog once a while? Tired of eating commercialize and ordinary hotdogs? Well I am...

In Malaysia, there's not much variant and places to get your paws on this delicious food. Let's see what our choices are [to my knowledge]

1) A&W
2) 1901
3) Ramly's?!?

Well as a fact, there's only a handful of these venue but recently there's a new place. A place that caters for American Style Hotdogs.

Its called Danny's Hotdogs situated at the Hartamas Square just along the main road. Its open from 6pm till 3am daily with extended hours for Fridays and Saturdays. Pricing ranges from RM7-RM10 per piece. I've tried the Chili Dog but I got kinda deceived by its name...[maybe I thought it was gonna be spicy] The hotdogs are unique as they aren't available locally, that 's what I assumed... If so, then they'll be lotsa imitation stalls around which there isn't...
I'm not the regular joe and most of my meals that I consume is in large portions but after eating the Chili Dog, I got kinda full. Yep, its kinda large and not surprisingly Americans take them as their lunch...

If you love hotdogs or just wanna try something extra ordinary, just drop by Danny's hotdogs...

PS: What's extra special is that the owner is there to greet you and introduce his product to you rather than selling it to ya. Cheers Larry Martin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home