Flasher

Friday, May 27, 2005

Sms Messages

If I have the letters 'HRT', I could add 'EA' to get a 'HEART' or 'U' and get 'HURT'. I'd choose 'U' and get 'HURT' than have a 'HEART' without 'U'.

If I can't have the earth, I shall have the sky. If I can't have you, at least I can have the dream of you FOREVER

When U were born, U were crying while av1 around U was smiling. Live life so that when U die, U're the one smiling while AV1 around U crying.

Never take for granted everyone person close to ur heart, coz you might wake up 1 day and realize that you've lost a diamond coz you're too busy collecting stones.

Its difficult to find someone like U. Its like opening a 100 shells under the sea 2 find 1 pearl, but finding U makes the dive worthwhile.

I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found U. Then I realised how rich I am,