Flasher

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Taxi Stands...

I was waiting for a cab in the TAXI stand. There were a whole bunch of ppl waiting around the Taxi stand and not in it.. I was curious why but I still stood my ground. A few taxi came but didn't enter the taxi stand but rather stop in front of those ppl nearest to them.

Why have a taxi stand when nobody uses it? Be it the public nor the Taxi drivers. The only time I see ppl queing up is when it starts to rain. Ended up I've waited for like 45 minutes then only an elderly cabby came in the stand bypassing those ppl that tried to stop it. What a wait.

In another separate case, I was in KLCC Maxis Centre. Obviously there's the "Jaga" there. I can see private cars stop to pickup and drop off passengers in front of the main entrance. Then a cab come by, so unwittingly I waited for the passenger to get off the cab and to get onboard. Suddenly the KLCC "Jaga" motioned the cab to move on while there's no cars waiting behind, and informed me to get a cab elsewhere. Curiously I followed his advice and just walk to the opposite side of the main entrance where the same cab that I tried to get on was waiting for me. What's the point?

Allowing private cars to pickup and drop passengers but not cabs?
Dumbfounded...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger MaoBi said…

    Taxi stupid one mah.....only use bus stand. Then bus have to block one lane of a two lane road (see outside damansara uptown.....f-ed up)

    Also the people outside our buildigns (the doorman) is typical monkey. Put a monkey in a uniform and he suddenly think he very important....same story with police.....pay is from taxpayer money but treat people like shit. Too bad they don't see that they make the uniform a piece of crap.

    Go to other places and you see doorman will be helpful and possibly even help you get a cab (even in a stupid place like Singapore). So the stupid doorman act like this make people associate this kind of action with the uniform. Slowly everyone think all the doorman is like this...then we are right where you were at KLCC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home